DESIGN STUDIO CONSULTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a passion for bringing new homeowners design dreams to reality?
As the Design Studio Consultant, you will work directly with homeowners to select the décor elements that will truly customize their space. You will strive to ensure that customers are satisfied with the feel of their new home and be aware of all potential add-ons and enhancements.
Our client is a local, customer-oriented construction company that helps people with the biggest purchase of their life – buying a home. If you are an ambitious and energetic professional who brings enthusiasm and a flair for style to the table, connect with Dan today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Schedule appointments with homeowners to meet at the Design Center for consultation
* Provide guidance to homeowners on their new home décor selections and designs (e.g., flooring, paint colors, hardware, textures and finishes, windows, cabinets, etc.)
* Communicate the features and benefits of various upgrade options and advise on recent design trends
* Document décor selections for the timely expedition of purchases to meet construction timelines
* Process change requests, drawings, and amendments as requested in a timely manner
* Communicate with homeowners via phone and email to answer all questions related to décor and design
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* Retail or other sales experience related to high-volume building materials, interior design, or new home design
* Post-secondary education in interior design would be considered an asset
* Superior communication and customer service skills
* Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple deadlines
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Join a Manitoba industry leader
* Friendly and diverse work environment
* Opportunities for professional development and advancement
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 20073) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post