DATA ENTRY – INSURANCE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an outgoing team player with excellent customer service skills? This established insurance firm is looking for a Data Entry Operator. In this role, you will provide exceptional customer service while processing and triaging new claims within a timely manner. The successful candidate in this role will bring strong customer service, analytical and problem-solving skills to the table. If you think you have what it takes, we’ll love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Updating client accounts as per broker requests
* Researching insurance guildelines and updating files
* Navigating through multiple softwares and tracking updates through the cycle
* Checking work for accuracy
* Other duties as required
* 2 year’s of research and/or administrative experience
* Strong English communication and listening skills
* Attention to detail to gather and maintain confidential information
* Computer proficient and able to learn new computer applications
* Experience working in the insurance industry an asset, but not required
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Ashlie Strum at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post