DATA ENTRY CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you possess strong attention to detail skills? This Winnipeg-based agriculture repair leader is seeking a Data Entry Clerk to join their team. The successful candidate in this role will possess strong organizational skills with high attention to accuracy. If you think you have what it takes, then apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Entering new and updated order information ensuring high accuracy
* Analyzing and verifying information ensuring no missing fields
* Reviewing orders and updating any information or changes made to the orders
* Compiling, sorting, and pulling data and emailing appropriate contacts regarding parts that need to be ordered
* Following up with vendors and tracking POs to see if orders are on time or delayed etc.
* Finding incomplete information and gather data from various sources
* Other duties as required
* High attention to detail skills
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Excellent typing skills with a high percentage of accuracy
* Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 including Excel, Word, and Teams
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17934) to Ashlie Strum at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post