DATA ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: Remote/Hybrid)
Do you have strong analytical skills and the desire to explore the intricacies of a business’s operations? Are you looking for a company encouraging you to gain breadth and depth of knowledge across departments?
As the Data Analyst, you will gather information through various technologies and present it in a consumable format to business units.
Our client is a growing local business that has created a stable, sharing, and personalized environment where employees can work for decades and still feel like they are building new skills. If you are looking for a work culture in which you can develop professionally alongside the company’s expanding IT investments, connect with Marny today or apply below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Collect information from both cloud and on-site platforms to report on performance and modernize current reporting structures
* Educate relevant managers and stakeholders on key data
* Discover and quantify the improvement opportunity for enhancements through data estimates
* Delve into all the various facets of the business to understand what your reports are about and create business-readable reports
* Suggest new methods for reporting on specific insurance metrics to help the business seize growth and efficiency opportunities
* Work to protect information security and integrity
* Aggregate large amounts of unstructured information
* Stay up to date on new data management, collection, and reporting techniques
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 5+ years of experience with databases, including SQL and non-structured data
* At least 1 year of experience in finance or insurance (or a similar business role) is preferred
* Post-secondary education in business technology or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Proven analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Any familiarity with Guidewire Insurance Suite is an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* The business embraces new technologies to drive business growth
* Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on a growing company
* An environment where new ideas are encouraged
Send a resume (quoting job number 19814) to MARNY BARNES, Senior IT Recruitment Divisional Leader, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2228
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post