NAME: Cybersecurity Project Manager (Remote)
INDUSTRY: IT Consulting
SIZE: 75+ Employees/Contractors
Lead the development of innovative global IT projects from start to finish, managing a team of developers and digital architects in the fast-growing, ever-evolving industry of cybersecurity. You’ll develop and oversee security plans and strategies, methods of evaluation, budgets, timelines, and all the small pieces within a large framework of project management. If you’re well-versed in cybersecurity and have a successful track record of complex project management, send your resume to Todd today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
This progressive company fosters a work environment that challenges, supports, and empowers every team member through continuous learning, teamwork, and recognition of achievements. You’ll receive competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for career growth, and plenty of other perks.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Deliver enhancements, migrations, and implementation of projects.
* Manage cybersecurity-related projects in a large healthcare environment.
* Work with multiple departments to define project scopes, plan security strategy, build roadmaps, and design and deploy security solutions.
* Report and update project metrics including progress, earned value metrics, baseline, forecast and actual dates, costs and scope.
* Develop project schedules, objectives, evaluations, and reports.
* Establish communication schedules for stakeholder progress updates.
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING:
* 7+ years of project management experience, preferably in the IT space with large, complex program development and integration efforts
* Certified Information Systems Security Specialist Professional (CIISP) preferred
* Completion of post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent experience
* 3+ years experience delivering complex security-based projects
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, impeccable attention to detail, team-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks
* Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, EDR, SOAR, IDPS, PAM/IAM concepts is an asset
Send a resume (quoting job number 20434) to Todd Georgeson, Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post