CYBER SECURITY MANAGER – Hybrid (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you want to work for one of Manitoba’s largest organizations as it reimagines its approach to IT? Are you looking for a company that has the resources required to implement solutions that will define your career?
As the Cyber Security Manager, you will work with the Cyber Security and Enterprise Architecture Director to develop an implementation strategy alongside the organization’s 20-year technology plan.
Pinnacle is partnering with Manitoba Hydro on their goal of building a high-performing team to support modern IT initiatives. Hydro’s technology department has chartered a new course and is seeking change-makers to bring about its strategic 20-year plan centered around their customers and navigating the evolving energy landscape. If you are looking to work with a company committed to providing resources for new ideas and solutions, connect with Rhae today or apply below.
Relocation packages are available.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Enable technical capabilities that facilitate the organization’s new IT vision
* Lead a team of security professionals to develop and implement new strategies and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders
* Foster a common culture of security-minded innovation and development
* Recommend investment priorities to reduce risks and strengthen defenses
* Report on financial efforts of the department
* Present information and strategies to senior executives to gain buy-in
* Sit on boards and committees to advise on new technologies and practices within industry
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* A master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
* 9+ years of industry experience
* Direct involvement in security operations, governance and risk management, data management, or cloud platforms
* Proven success in change management
* Must be willing to obtain Government of Canada Secret Clearance
* Exceptional communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Access to the assets of a large enterprise to build new technologies
* An outstanding benefits package, including a defined benefit pension plan
* Career-defining goals and achievements
Send a resume (quoting job number 19901) to RHAE REDEKOP, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post