CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a customer-focused individual who enjoys assisting people with their questions and concerns? Do you know how to identify urgent situations and act on them appropriately? Our client, a nonprofit organization in Manitoba, is filling a customer-facing role that will focus on helping clients and the public with their products and services. If you love to connect with people and are inspired by nonprofit organizations, we want to hear from you!
As the Client Service Representative, you will report to the Customer Service Lead. Your work will include responding to all questions and concerns from clients and customers via the phone, email, and online chat functions. Using your excellent communication skills, you will make the customers feel heard as you appraise and document their needs to reach a solution.
This position requires that you work Sat/Sun/Mon. The other two days per week are flexible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Greet clients and customers, answer incoming phone calls, emails, and voice messages
* Monitor the online chat function and social media platforms and respond throughout the day
* Invoice clients and produce certifications
* Promote the organization’s products and services to prospective buyers whenever possible
* Keep customer-facing areas clean; sanitize workspaces when necessary
* 2+ years of customer service experience in a customer support environment
* Strong computer skills: type 50 wpm and adept in Microsoft Office
* Experience working with customer relationship management software (CRM), an asset
* Excellent verbal and written communications that can address all customer needs in a professional manner
* Ability to prioritize the most important tasks
* Valid driver’s license
Please send a resume (quoting job number 18342) to BEVIN LYLYK, Leader | Office Administration & Customer Service Division at [email protected] or call 204.880.7900
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Local nonprofit organization founded in 1911
* New building equipped with cutting-edge technology to keep workers safe and clean (UV light systems, touchless equipment etc.)
* Excellent benefits package (primarily employer paid)
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post