WARRANTY SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an organized individual who has excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail? Do you want to join a leading North American manufacturer in the window and door industry as a Warranty Support Representative? In this role, you will work in a team environment providing exceptional service to dealers, home builders, commercial contractors, and remodelers. If you are a solution-oriented, results-driven individual and possess the ability to cultivate business relationships, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Manage the front end, answering question for customers.
* Gather and assess information to make appropriate warranty determinations
* Process warranty requests according to standard operating procedures
* Communicate all relevant information pertaining to the claim to the homeowner, builder, or dealer, etc
* Work with internal departments, such as sales, purchasing, production, and field technicians to determine the best approach for a long-term solution to the claim
* Order service parts and products required to repair windows and doors
* Other duties as required
* 1-2 years’ customer service experience or office experience
* Excellent communication skills with strong verbal, written and listening skills
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize daily tasks and urgencies and work well under pressure
* Excellent time management skills and problem-solving skills
* Knowledge of window and door terminology; experience in the industry or related would be an asset
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17977) to Ashlie Strum at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post