COSTING & FINANCIAL ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a precision financial analyst who enjoys digging into the nuts and bolts of manufacturing costs? Based on company growth, this industry-leading manufacturing is looking for a Costing and Financial Analyst to support manufacturing operations with timely and accurate financial reporting.
This role will also be tasked with estimating new business and performing in-depth job costing, variance, and inventory analysis. If you are an inquisitive-minded professional who thrives in a dynamic team environment, this could be the next step in your finance career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Prepare, analyze, and report on job costing results and variances
* Perform variance analysis, identifying key cost drivers of variances
* Support the development of enhanced information capture and reporting systems
* Prepare and analyze daily and weekly reporting related to production and inventory
* Estimate and perform cost/benefit analyses on projects, including capital projects
* Identify opportunities to improve efficiency throughout the organization, especially with job flow processes
* Assist with establishing machine and production cost rates and standards
* 2 to 5 years of costing accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
* Post-secondary education related to accounting
* Experience working with database and/or ERP systems in a manufacturing environment
* Inquisitive nature and passion for drilling into details to gain meaningful insights from data
* Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Strong understanding of general ledger flow and job costing
* Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively and accurately
* Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with people across departments and levels
* CPA designation (or candidate) would be an asset
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and independently
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Flexibility on work location – work from home for now with eventual return to the office when safe
* Comprehensive training provided
* Creative and friendly work culture
* Innovative industry-leading company that works on interesting products – something different every day
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 17960 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post