CORPORATE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Have your accounting experiences made you flexible in the face of shifting priorities? Are you looking for a position that fast tracts your financial analysis career?
Reporting to the Controller, you will facilitate company growth through accounting and financial reporting as needed. In addition, you will manipulate the in-house ERP system to collect and produce better data.
Our client is undergoing significant growth. In response, it has expanded its accounting department at all levels. This means that you will have many challenges to overcome – and learn from as you help shape the company’s financial strategies. If you want to meet new challenges in a company that offers the tools for success, connect with Courtney, or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Prepare month-end accruals and journal entries
* Perform balance sheet reconciliations
* Assist with the year-end audits and the annual budget
* Offer research and analysis on the company’s financial model
* Support internal questions related to the ERP system
* Assist with various projects within the finance department
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 5+ years of experience in accounting
* Post-secondary education in accounting
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Expert in Excel
* Knowledge of SQL, ERP systems, or Dynamics GP are assets
* Manufacturing background is an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Creative and friendly work culture
* An innovative, industry-leading company that helps build a better Winnipeg
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 19494) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post