CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a solution-minded individual with a background in finance? Do you have experience analyzing financial documents to inform corporate investments? Our client is seeking someone who can advise corporate managers on company purchases as a part of its long-term growth strategy. The selected candidate will be instrumental in that growth and the future success of the company.
As the Corporate Development Associate, you will mentor the Acquisition Analysts as the acquisition team seeks to prepare detailed financial analyses to support the strategic buying of companies. In addition, you will serve as the project manager of the acquisition from the initial offer until close with limited oversight by upper management. If you are an enterprising individual seeking to prove your talent in a fast-paced office, then we want to hear from you!
This position requires regular travel to the United States.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Interact with internal/external financial controllers to perform due diligences and better understand a business’s financial performance and draft an initial letter of intent
* Correspond with client management teams to collect key drivers of financial performance
* Construct the financial models based on meetings with clients and present the information to executives across North America, who then make the final decision
* Manage the timeline of all ongoing acquisition projects, ensuring deadlines are met
* Review the work of the various Acquisition Analysts in the team and foster their skill development
* Attend weekly meetings to update the acquisition team and schedule strategic steps for future acquisitions
* Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
* Working toward CPA an asset
* 3-5 years of experience in similar finance or accounting roles
* Proficient in Excel
* Superb attention to detail regarding data entry and analysis of financial documents
* Clear communication skills that can present findings to groups of 12-15 decision-makers regularly
Send a resume (quoting job number 18320) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Publicly traded company with spirited growth targets
* Offers tuition assistance
* Competitive salary and benefits
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post