JOB TITLE: Corporate Development Analyst
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
INDUSTRY: Public Company
SIZE: Local Branch of Large-Scale Organization
STATUS: Full-Time / In-Person
Bring your financial expertise and business savvy to this exciting position of Corporate Development Analyst for the Chicago, Illinois branch of a massive global enterprise. You’ll collaborate with senior leadership to develop strategies for acquiring new clients, reaching growth targets, and getting the most value out of existing operations. Through continued research and remaining on top of industry trends, you’ll provide valuable insights for making strategic business moves. If you’re ready to take the next step in your finance career, email Courtney today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
With a projected total of $4 billion in profits over the next five years, the growth of this company continues to accelerate, offering continuous opportunities to advance your skills and status. You’ll receive an excellent benefits plan to complement your salary, a yearly performance bonus, plenty of paid vacation time, a hybrid work model, and more. If you’re eager to keep moving upward, this is the place for you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT ANALYST:
* Provide analytical support for acquisitions, including but not limited to: preparing market research, building financial models, industry trend research and analysis, determining KPIs, analyzing competitors, and assisting admin with updating annual corporate development strategy.
* Use Powerpoint and Excel tools to prepare and present analyses, findings, strategies, and action items to management and operational leadership.
* Progressive responsibility in underwriting and financial analysis.
* Other duties as assigned by senior corporate development staff.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT ANALYST:
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field
* 1–2 years experience in a related field such as investment banking, FP&A, financial due diligence, accounting, management consulting, etc.
* Progress towards relevant designation such as SPA, CBV, or CFA is an asset
* Exceptional MS Excel skills, particularly in finance and business modelling, VLOOKUP, and pivot tables
* Experience interpreting and delivering financial and business information
* Sharp skills in simultaneous short-term and long-term project management
* Ability to work in-office 3 days per week and travel <25% of the time to Canada and within the US
* Responsibility, trustworthiness, and eagerness to collaborate
Send a resume (quoting job number #21077) to Courtney Czezowski, Senior Recruitment Consultant and Divisional Leader at [email protected].
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? If this Corporate Development Analyst position isn’t the right fit, our recruiters are seeking talent for plenty of other jobs in Winnipeg. Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post