CONTROLLER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a confident, self-starting accounting professional looking for an opportunity to lead a team? Does the chance to work with a mid-sized, growing company with lots of room to drive efficiencies in the finance department excite you?
As the Controller, you will manage a team of accountants and work closely with the operations department to provide accurate and reliable financial analysis.
Our client is a residential construction company established in Manitoba more than 30 years ago. The company recently expanded and now provides three distinct services in the industry – as it continues to grow. With this expansion comes an increased need to automate; if this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, apply below or connect with Courtney today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Analyze, control, and provide critical insights on financial-management performance
* Support month and year-end closes and create regular financial reports
* Determine key drivers of variances in the budget and forecasts
* Create reports for senior management
* Track discrepancies in financial documents
* Work with operations to prepare budgets and forecasts
* Make necessary adjustments to data and financial reports.
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* Post-secondary education in accounting or a related discipline
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation
* Knowledge of GST and corporate taxes
* 5+ years of intermediate accountant experience
* Experience with real estate development is an asset
* Experience with Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate is an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Rated the top employer in its niche in 2021
* Casual environment with a professional feel
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 19930) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post