CONTROLLER (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: In-person)
Are you a highly savvy financial professional who consistently looks for and drives continuous improvement? Are you seeking a position with the autonomy to steer financial decisions?
As the Controller, you will manage, control, and report on manufacturing performance. You will be responsible for accurate and reliable financial analysis, and you will support monthly and year-end closing activities.
Our client is a medium-sized Winnipeg business founded over 20 years ago. Since the beginning, the company has been committed to going the extra mile to satisfy its employees. This strategy has built a committed team of professionals who are always keen to improve. If a culture founded on learning and improvement aligns with your values, connect with Courtney today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Analyze, control, and provide critical insights on financial-management performance
* Support month and year-end closes and create regular financial reports
* Determine key drivers of variances in the budget and forecasts
* Analyze aspects of the manufacturing process; create reports for senior management
* Calculate the cost of production and maintain SAP cost structures
* Track variances in various financial documents
* Work with operations to prepare budgets and forecasts
* Assist with year-end audits
* Make necessary adjustments to data and financial reports.
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 5+ years of full-cycle accounting experience; a CPA is preferred
* Knowledge of EPICOR
* Familiarity with a manufacturing environment
* Excellent communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Creative and friendly work culture
* An innovative, industry-leading company that works on interesting products
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 19696) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post