CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a collaborative project management professional with business acumen? This locally owned and operated property development company is looking for a Construction Project Manager to oversee multiple projects.
To succeed in this role, you must have a pro-active approach to problem-solving and enjoy working in a team-focused environment. If you are driven and committed to learning, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Track and log shop drawings
* Process change orders and requests for information (RFI)
* Communicate regularly and effectively with tradespeople
* Create material takeoffs and pricing information documents
* Schedule projects and workflow, and coordinate subtrade activity
* Complete site visits and meeting minutes
* 3+ years of construction project management experience where you were required to manage priorities and stay organized in multi-project environment
* Strong ability to work independently and with a team
* Proven communication and critical thinking abilities
* Track record of strong attention to detail
* Civil Engineering Technology (C.E.T.) or Construction Management diploma preferred
* Ability to work flexible hours, as required, for site visits
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Company with a strong vision for growth
* Multiple exciting and challenging projects
* Company with a history of promotion from within
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17526) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition.
Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post