CONSTRUCTION MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to work for an owner-managed company that can make decisions quickly? Are you seeking to further develop your people-management skills in a construction environment? Do you want to manage staff more than projects?
As the Construction Manager, you will oversee the activity of multiple construction sites. In addition, you will set project timelines and facilitate operation’s efforts to meet those deadlines.
Our client is a customer-oriented local construction company. If you are committed to providing customers with the best possible value, connect with Dan today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Plan and prepare construction schedules; monitor progress and milestones
* Direct the purchase of building materials; prepare contracts and negotiate revisions to agreements
* Manage sub-contractors by monitoring and evaluating performance; conduct regular site inspections to ensure quality standards and project schedules are met
*Plan, direct, and assess daily construction operations
* Ensure that the operations team meets company standards; provide additional training where necessary
* Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by enforcing standards and procedures that comply with local regulations.
* 5+ years of Construction Manager experience in a multi-project environment
* Post-secondary education in a field related to construction
* Deep knowledge of Manitoba construction requirements, building codes, and permits
* Thorough understanding of Occupational Health and Safety requirements and preventative strategies that keep everyone safe
* Experience in project coordination, administration, management, and estimation
Send a resume (quoting job number 19000) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Join one of Manitoba’s industry leaders
* Friendly and diverse work environment
* Plenty of opportunities for growth and professional development
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you — your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post