CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN – LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy working on landscape construction projects but are looking for a new challenge? Here is an opportunity to lead a crew while staying hands on with daily tasks. This respected Manitoba company works on high-end projects and is looking for a proactive leader to help maintain their high quality and customer service standards.
This role will begin in the spring, with the option to start sooner if you are interested in snow removal work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee and work on landscaping projects from start to finish (includes excavation and installation of hardscape, softscape, retaining walls, paving stones)
* Manage crew and plan day-to-day tasks; promote worksite safety and compliance with procedures and industry regulations
* Meet project deadlines without sacrificing quality customer service
* Maintain complete and accurate project documentation
* Maintain a clean and orderly job site, company equipment and tools
* Train team to ensure project targets are met
* Forecast equipment and material needs for each project and coordinate materials delivery
* 5+ years of experience with landscape construction projects, including 2+ years in a leadership role
* Strong understanding of industry standards and regulations
* Proven leadership skills and hands-on management style
* Track record of balancing multiple projects and changing priorities
* Proven ability to oversee projects from start to finish, planning and problem solving to meet deadlines and budgets
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently
* Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
* Physical fitness to perform a variety of landscaping tasks
* Ability to read and understand plans and blueprints is preferred
* Experience using different type of landscaping equipment (e.g. bobcats) would be an asset
* Expertise in masonry, carpentry, and/or deck building would be a strong asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work on upscale and luxury landscaping projects
* Opportunities for growth & amazing culture
* Great benefits, including health spending account and tools budget
* Option to work all year round (snow removal in winter)
Please send a resume to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post