CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATING AND SCHEDULING COORDINATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to expand your career in the construction industry? Do you want to work for a company that will offer you new opportunities to develop your skills and gain experience in estimating?
As the Construction Estimating and Scheduling Coordinator, you will track all active builds, estimate material costs, and schedule personnel/materials for various sites.
Our client is a customer-oriented local construction company established in Winnipeg 35 years ago. For this position, they are open to various backgrounds in construction as long as you are the type of employee who brings a sense of urgency to your work – while retaining accuracy. If this sounds like you, contact Dan today or submit a resume below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Ensure active build projects are tracked and updated in the Smartsheet software system
* Review projects to identify potential problems, conflicts, delays, and claims; determine appropriate solutions as required
* Schedule updates and maintain project controls
* Attend weekly project meetings, document action items, and provide progress reports to management
* Obtain material quotes, monitor invoice discrepancies, and perform material quantity takeoffs
* Schedule subcontractors/trades and oversee material deliveries to each build-site
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 1-2 years of experience in residential/commercial construction
* Working knowledge of computers and various programs
* Comfortable creating and delivering effective presentations
* Ability to coordinate multiple priorities and manage conflicts under pressure
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Join one of Manitoba’s industry leaders
* A friendly and diverse work environment
* Plenty of opportunities for growth and professional development
Send a resume (quoting job number 19804) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post