CONSTRUCTION COORDINATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you at pro at coordinating people and projects? Are you looking for a role where you can showcase your project management skills? Here is an opportunity to expand your building trades experience to include more management responsibilities and less hands-on work.
In the role of Construction Coordinator, you will be instrumental in planning, organizing, and executing residential construction projects. With diverse responsibilities, you will set the example for quality, safety compliance, and service excellence in residential construction for this leading new home builder in Manitoba.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Supervise onsite construction for multiple new home build projects
* Coordinate with suppliers and trades to schedule each project and follow up on deadlines
* Conduct site inspections for each stage of the home build to ensure quality, safety, and building processes are followed to company standards
* Liaise with sales, service, and production teams to ensure deadlines and contract targets are met; create change orders as needed
* Monitor and report on all phases of construction to ensure compliance with company standards
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* 3 to 5 years of experience in residential construction (i.e., single-family, condo, or multi-family residences)
* Background that includes strong framing, concrete, and structural knowledge related to residential building
* Superior time management and communications skills
* Proven sense of urgency and ability to delegate and make quick judgement calls
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Join a Manitoba industry leader
* Friendly and diverse work environment
* Opportunities for growth and professional development
* Strong salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17402 to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post