CONDO PROPERTY MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you ready to move to a daytime management job that does not require you to work nights? Do you want to collaborate with a Board of Directors to carry out their vision?
If so, then the position of Condo Property Manager with one of Winnipeg’s largest firms is for you. In your new role, you will be the single point of contact that enhances the communication and satisfaction of all parties.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Take recommendations from the Board and turn them into measurable goals and objectives
* Inspect building and common areas for damage or hazards
* Oversee preventative maintenance strategies and manage all vendor relationships
* Arrange for contractors and maintenance staff to repair units and common areas
* Maintain accurate records and report on monthly finances
* Address concerns from tenants promptly; identify opportunities for the company to improve their services
* Ensure that properties are aligned with the local laws and regulations governing tenancy in Manitoba
* 3+ years of experience managing condos; if you have only multifamily experience, it will be considered
* Proficient with computer software such as Word and Outlook; Yardi experience is an asset
* A valid driver’s license and your own vehicle
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Team-oriented personality
Send a resume (quoting job number 19394) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]pinnacle.jobs or call 204.926.2249
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* An industry-leading firm
* Work-life balance is a priority: for example, the board meetings are during the day instead of evenings
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you — your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post