COMMERCIAL LINES MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a proven track record of leading and mentoring a commercial insurance department? Are you searching for an opportunity to have a voice within the senior leadership team of a brokerage?
As the Commercial Lines Manager, you will oversee the day-to-day operations associated with the company’s book of business and the commercial department. The department includes commercial producers, marketers, customer service representatives, and administrative assistants. You will also schedule personnel and mentor them to ensure they are following company policies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee client accounts and provide insurance products based on customer needs; this will happen in person, by phone, and over email
* General HR tasks: recruiting, training, and performance reviews
* Write new commercial business for walk-in accounts
* Prepare various pieces of insurance documentation as required; maintain digital documentation record
* Identify and analyze risks associated with prospects and clients
* Coach staff members to ensure that they are reaching their full potential and working within the company’s established framework
* Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) level 3 license
* 5+ years of commercial lines experience
* A successful track record of leadership experience
* Demonstrated marketing skills
* A vehicle is required to travel to clients
Send a resume (quoting job number 18663) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3528
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Your voice will be heard and will shape the business’ strategy and operations
* A relaxed and comfortable work culture
* Unlimited earning potential
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post