CNC LASER OPERATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an individual with a great attitude who pays high attention-to-detail? In this role as CNC Laser Operator, you will set-up laser cutting equipment according to production specifications while ensuring correct operations of the laser cutter. If you’re looking to join a leading steel distributor located in the North East area of Winnipeg, then we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operate and set up CNC laser cutting machine
* Select and set up lenses based on material type and thickness
* Troubleshoot and correct cut quality to ensure a high-quality product
* Other duties as required
* Previous experience working in a shop as a laser cutter
* Previous experience operating a CNC Trumpf or Mitsubishi Laser Cutter
* Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
* Experience in setting up and adjusting programs as needed
* Must be available to work a variety of shifts (will start on days and after training will move to evenings)
* $18.00 – $23.00 per hour depending on experience
Please email a resume (quoting job number 17478) to: DEAN HINTHER at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post