CLOUD PLATFORM SPECIALIST – Hybrid (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Relocation packages are available
Do you want to be a part of implementing groundbreaking technology within one of Manitoba’s largest organizations? Are you a thought leader who will advocate for cultural and technological innovation?
As the Cloud Platform Specialist, you will design, execute, and maintain the internal cloud infrastructure.
Pinnacle is partnering with Manitoba Hydro to support its goal of building a high-performing team to support modern IT initiatives. Hydro’s technology department has chartered a new course and is seeking change-makers to bring about its strategic 20-year plan centered around its customers and navigating the evolving energy landscape. If you are looking to work with a company committed to providing resources for new ideas and solutions, connect with Todd today or apply below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Create well-architectured frameworks that are secure, scalable, and maintainable
* Design and implement roadmaps that maximize cloud technology’s usefulness to the organization
* Guide the migration of business systems
* Search for opportunities for efficiencies and cost-savings
* Enforce high-quality standards with a focus on repeatability
* Collaborate with other departments to deliver solutions applicable to their needs
* Take a hands-on approach to all software development activities and maintain knowledge of relevant technologies
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* Post-secondary education in computer science or a similar program
* 5+ years of experience in cloud platforms, virtualization, release management, and agile software development
* Cloud certifications from Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
* Demonstrated leadership abilities
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Access to the assets of a large enterprise to build new technologies
* An outstanding benefits package, including a defined benefit pension plan – see additional info here
* Career-defining goals and achievements
Send a resume (quoting job number 19854) to TODD GEORGESON, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2243
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post