TITLE: Client Service Manager — Insurance
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
SIZE: Local Branch of 40+ Employees
STATUS: Full-Time / Hybrid
Play a vital role in a highly regarded Canadian company where you’ll manage a book of business, develop and maintain excellent client relationships, and oversee projects from start to finish. Collaborate with your team to develop strategies and offer exceptional service, tailored to the needs of each client.
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
This organization values internal hiring and continued professional development. Revenue has increased by 700% since 2017 and continues to grow, lending to great potential for growth and upward movement. Expect an impressive salary, comprehensive benefits plan, flexible hours, and a year-end bonus.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Review clients’ exposure and loss history, proposing appropriate coverages and/or solutions.
* Meet with Client Executive to develop marketing and retention strategies, presentations, and proposals.
* Meet with marketing team to discuss hard-to-place or renewed accounts over $25,000 in premium.
* Liaise between departments, insurers, and clients, ensuring timely and accurate communication, endorsements, and policy updates.
* Respond to inquiries from clients and underwriters.
* Assist accounting team in resolving discrepancies and related issues.
* Ensure abeyances and follow ups for outstanding items from underwriters and add clients are in place and complete.
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING:
* Level 2 insurance license (or pending completion); FCIP or CIP designation preferred; strong knowledge of insurance market and policy wordings
* 3-5+ years experience in a client service management role
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, verbal and written
* Strong quantitative skills, strategic creativity, and computer literacy; proficient with Microsoft suites
* Able to carry out assignments independently with excellent organization and time management; communicating and collaborating across departments
?Send a resume (quoting job number #20382) to Bevin Lobb, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post