CELL LEADER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Have you proven your leadership skills in a production environment? Do you thrive working with a team designing semi-custom solutions for customers?
As the Cell Leader, you will supervise production teams ranging from 20-50 personnel. This includes planning, mentoring staff, and resolving issues.
Our client is the largest manufacturer of its kind in North America and has witnessed record growth in the past year. They are the market leader of their product line – which now focuses on custom solutions for each client. This means that the production team will always tackles new challenges each spec sheet. If you have a natural capacity for leading groups of people, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Plan, schedule, and oversee the production department’s activities
* Proactively resolve conflict and address personnel and disciplinary issues
* Manage inventory levels and identify required resources for upcoming production tasks
* Deliver ongoing training and guidance to all team members
* Meet regular production, quality, and safety targets
* Develop and implement initiatives to improve processes
* Ensure proper maintenance of tools and the facility
* Onboard new hires and provide the necessary training
* 3+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment; custom fabrication experience is preferred
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Track record with continuous improvement methodologies is an asset
Send a resume (quoting job number 19109) to BEVIN LYLYK, Leader | Office Administration & Customer Service Division at [email protected] or call 204.880.7900
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Named a Manitoba Top Employer 10 times in the past 14 years
* Significant opportunities for advancement
* Cutting-edge developer of green technology
* Competitive compensation package and annual performance bonus
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post