CELL LEADER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a proven leader who has what it takes to drive production for a top Manitoba manufacturer? As part of this company’s commitment to world-class manufacturing, the Cell Leader will champion and support Lean initiatives within their assigned team.
In this role, you will provide direction for your team, ensuring needed materials are available and addressing production issues. Success in this role will be measured using the metrics of safety, quality, and delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee the performance of processes and employees
* Manage orders and work closely with purchasing team to ensure all needed materials are on hand
* Ensure quality products are shipped to customers in a timely manner
* Troubleshoot production issues with support from senior operators and production specialists
* Implement and champion Lean initiatives
* Coach and collaborate with team members to ensure high-quality products are created in a safe, cost-effective, and timely manner
* Identify inventory problems, correct errors, and maintain accuracy
* Ensure equipment is operating efficiently; troubleshoot breakdowns, and schedule preventative maintenance and repairs
* Ensure departmental compliance with company policies and procedures
* Hold regular meetings and prepare reports
* 3 to 5 years of management experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
* Experience in a manufacturing environment that prioritizes quality and safety
* Strong leadership skills and a track record of championing change
* Sheet metal and shipping & receiving experience
* Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles would be an asset
* Post-secondary education in a related field would be an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading North American manufacturer and distributor
* Innovative and team-driven work environment
* Opportunities for professional growth
Please send a resume (quoting job number 18032) to BEVIN LYLYK, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3518 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post