CAD SYSTEMS TRAINER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy teaching end-users about the intricacies of CAD software? Wish that that you could share the best practices of design? Here is that chance!
Working within a major manufacturing company as they are upgrading their CAD, PDM and PLM systems, this position will be working with groups of Engineers to ensure that they have all the training & documentation needed to make the most of these new systems. This is an ideal role for a CAD Support Specialist, PowerUser, or professional trainer who has dedicated focus in engineering systems. New systems will include priority focus on SolidWorks while newer tools around PDM/PLM are being implemented. Overall, this trainer will take a key initiative in writing training documentation and supporting materials, presenting that information to engineers and work with them to acquire more advanced training should the need be there.
Note: This role is based in Winnipeg, Manitoba and requires an in-office presence on a daily basis.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide detailed training on SolidWorks to engineers
* Participate in PDM/PLM system review, prepare training material and present to end-users
* Identify areas of improvement for training for engineering end-users, prepare materials and present to classes
* Recommend & track advanced training of niche-engineering tools
* A minimum of 7 years of experience in engineering related roles
* 5+ years of experience specializing in CAD systems with a detailed focus on SolidWorks.
* A minimum of 2 years in a CAD Support Role or operating as a SolidWorks PowerUser supporting other engineering teams.
* Ability to document engineering processes, SolidWorks processes and present that information to groups of engineers.
* Ability to identify gaps in training and provide training solutions in-house or via third-parties to address those needs.
* Strong level of comfort presenting to groups of people
Send a resume (quoting job number 18272) to PHIL MOSHER, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.2228
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Leading North American manufacturer and distributor
* Innovative and team-driven work environment
* Opportunities for professional growth
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post