JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
INDUSTRY: Manufacturing / Sales
STATUS: Full-Time / In-Person
Join the ranks of a reputable, eco-friendly manufacturer known for sustainable products that support water conservation efforts! As Business Development Manager, you’ll drive sales and grow the business by cultivating relationships with new and existing clients, anticipating customer needs, and keeping tabs on industry trends. If you’re a people person with a strong sales background and a passion for creating new connections, send your resume to Cathryn today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
This environmentally conscious, well-established Manitoba manufacturer has experienced strong, steady sales and is well-positioned for continuous growth. They offer competitive compensation packages and value continuous learning and upward movement. Excellent long-term career prospects, mentorship, and opportunities for professional development are abundant.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER:
* Maintain and grow existing customer relationships and drive sales throughout assigned territory.
* Call and meet with prospective customers to identify and act on new business opportunities.
* Stay on top of industry trends to effectively forecast product demand and anticipate customer needs.
* Prepare and present customer quotations and contracts.
* Prepare sales reports and maintain accurate sales records.
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, key customers, and targets.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER:
* 5+ years of industrial sales experience with a solid track record of success
* Exceptional client relationship-building skills
* Confident and authentic communication
* Self-determination and drive; unafraid to approach new leads and build strong connections
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints
* Basic knowledge of gardening and plant care is an asset
* A valid passport
Send a resume (quoting job number #21098 to Cathryn Militano, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? If this temporary Business Development Manager position isn’t the right fit, our recruiters are seeking talent for plenty of other jobs in Winnipeg. Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post