JOB TITLE: Branch Manager
LOCATION: Brandon, Manitoba
SIZE: 100+ Employees
STATUS: Full-Time / In-Person
Take your place as Branch Manager for a successful manufacturer based in Brandon, Manitoba. In this role, you’ll mentor a team of sales professionals, develop strategies for exceeding sales targets, seek new business opportunities, and strive to improve processes and prioritize efficiency. If you have a strong background in welding and fleet management, with demonstrated success in coaching a team, send your resume to Cathryn today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
You’ll receive a very comfortable salary complete with a comprehensive benefits package and RRSP. This organization is in a period of continuous growth, and this is your chance to play a vital role in their success story. If you’re ready to take your career further and sharpen your leadership skills, this is the place for you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS BRANCH MANAGER:
* Coach, train, and motivate team to achieve performance goals and foster a collaborative, results-oriented work environment; coordinate workflows.
* Drive profitability by developing sales targets and strategies, identifying new business opportunities, and maintaining client relations.
* Oversee daily operations including inventory management, order processing, and delivery logistics; improve processes to enhance efficiency.
* Provide excellent customer service, recommend products, answer inquiries, and monitor feedback to identify opportunities for improvement.
* Assist leadership team with HR functions, hiring, and talent management.
* Ensure branch compliance with health and safety policies and legislation.
* Coordinate and enhance showroom displays to increase sales.
* Assist with outside sales activities; call existing customers, prospect new customers, report sales calls, and resolve conflicts.
* Produce and share weekly KPI reports and metrics summaries; provide data-driven insights and recommendations to inform business decisions.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A BRANCH MANAGER:
* 5+ years experience in fleet management and welding
* 5+ years experience in team leadership, preferably in a relevant industry
* Degree or diploma in sales, business, or relevant industry preferred
* Demonstrated success in meeting sales targets; customer-focused with excellent negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills
* Experience in upscaling operations and managing growth; familiarity with lean methodology and principles of continuous improvement
Send a resume (quoting job number #21132 to Cathryn Militano, Sr. Recruitment Consultant and at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? If this temporary Branch Manager position isn’t the right fit, our recruiters are seeking talent for plenty of other jobs in Winnipeg. Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post