BRANCH MANAGER (Brandon, Manitoba)
Are you looking for a new opportunity to manage a business and make it your own, while having access to the resources of a larger corporate body?
If you have proven leadership experience in a retail or service environment, this could be your next career move. This top Canadian company is looking for a strong communicator to motivate staff toward the continued growth and success of its Brandon store. As Branch Manager, you will oversee the sales, service, and administrative aspects of store operations, including resolving customer issues, billing, and managing inventory.
This company offers a comprehensive training program and other benefits, including flexible hours.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage all aspects of daily store operations
* Coach and mentor sales staff to maintain high performance and custom service levels
* Supervise and train store employees, including monitoring and holding staff accountable for KPIs
* Assist with resolving escalated client and product issues
* Oversee quality control and inventory management processes
* Oversee monthly store reporting, expenses, and payables
* Manage store inventory
* Promote shop safety and participate in all safety initiatives
* 3+ years of demonstrated leadership experience in a service, retail, or fast food environment
* Excellent communication skills, ability to mentor a diverse workforce
* Strong organization and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Automotive knowledge and/or experience would be ideal
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunity to make the business your own, with support and resources of a larger corporation
* Competitive compensation and bonuses based on store profitability and customer satisfaction rating
* Excellent training program
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17657) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post