BRANCH LEADER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have proven success managing teams? Are you looking to use your insurance and customer service experience to its full potential?
Our client is a family-owned and family-focused brokerage that has built its business serving the Winnipeg community. If building customer and employee relationships excites you, we should talk!
As the Branch Leader, you will oversee daily operations. This involves working with Human Resources, Insurance, Accounting, and Operations to follow company procedures and ensure that staff reach their full potential.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide insurance products that follow company standards and meet customer needs
* Ensure that records and insurance documentation are consistently complete and accurate
* Develop insurance professionals through mentoring and coaching; provide group or one-on-one training as necessary
* Oversee scheduling; liaise with corporate and other branches to resolve scheduling conflicts
* Support customers through various aspects of their insurance needs
* Certify that all accounting functions are completed on time
* Carry out general human resources functions like recruiting and onboarding employees; conduct performance reviews of existing employees and provide productive feedback
* Adhere to all relevant insurance laws
* Monitor office inventory and place orders as needed
* Maintain up to date knowledge of insurance products and services
* General Insurance License Level 2 (or higher)
* Demonstrated leadership abilities
* Experience with TAM software is an asset
* Track record of providing excellent customer service
Send a resume (quoting job number 18702) to AYNSLEY READ, Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.2227
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Our client is a large, independently owned broker
* A relaxed and comfortable culture built around friendliness and positivity
* Many professional development opportunities with exceptional earning potential
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post