BOOKKEEPER/OFFICE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an experienced bookkeeper ready for new challenges? Do you believe your analytical skills and attention to detail can drive business growth?
As the Bookkeeper/Office Manager, you will handle accounts payable and receivable, as well as reconciliations, and period-end reporting. In addition, you will take the minutes at board meetings and perform some other light office manager responsibilities.
Our client is a large, highly-regarded manufacturer here in Winnipeg that is capitalizing on the rising demand for environmentally friendly products. If you want to work with a positive, forward-thinking group, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Process all AP and AR invoices as well as individuals’ expense reports
- Reconcile, code, and pay credit-card transactions and expenses
- Perform monthly and annual closing
- Assist with the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual financial statements
- Process payroll and year-end tax forms
- Prepare various budgets and cost breakdowns
- Coordinate with external auditors and accounts as necessary
- Reconcile various accounts
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
- 7-10 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in public reporting is an asset
- A CPA designation is a bonus
- History in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of MS Dynamics
- Excellent communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
- Environmentally conscious manufacturer committed to reducing global energy usage
- A process-driven organization that is always seeking new ways to improve
- Competitive compensation package
Send a resume (quoting job number 20046) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post