BILINGUAL PAYROLL ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where you must rely on resourcefulness and critical thinking to find the best solution? Do you love questioning policies and procedures and defining effective alternatives?
As the Bilingual Payroll Analyst, you will oversee business operations in predominantly French-speaking locations. You will review collective agreements and payroll data to ensure that payments are distributed at the correct time and for the right amount.
Our client is a national leader in its industry and has thousands of employees on its payroll. If the opportunity to take on new responsibilities and develop your skills excites you, connect with Courtney today!
Currently, the company is offering a hybrid workplace.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Apply payroll rules and regulations
* Respond to employee inquiries about payroll
* Write reports and perform maintenance of various systems
* Build and maintain payout databases
* Prepare year-end T4s
* Learn payroll regulations for various provinces
* Fluent in French (written and oral)
* Education in Payroll or 3+ years of experience in payroll
* History preparing T4s at year end
* Excellent with Excel
Send a resume (quoting job number 18975) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* The largest company of its kind in Canada
* The role offers volumes and responsibility unmatched by most other businesses
* Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues
* Competitive salary and benefits
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post