INDUSTRY: Insurance / Contracting
SIZE: Small Team with Larger Governing Body
STATUS: Full-Time / Semi-Hybrid
Join a small yet mighty team where everyone’s accomplishments are recognized and appreciated. You’ll never feel like a cog in the machine—you’ll play a vital role in helping clients access the benefits they need. With a variety of projects and duties to manage, from customer service to administrative tasks and event planning, every day will bring new, engaging experiences.
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
As you’d expect from an insurance provider, you can be certain you’ll receive a comprehensive benefits plan to support your health and wellness. In addition to your generous compensation, you’ll receive two weeks paid vacation and free parking. You’ll also get the opportunity to travel to BC for onboarding training with potential for additional travel in the future. While the position is primarily on-site, you’ll have the flexibility to work from home on occasion.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Address benefits questions and issues via phone.
* Answer inquiries regarding benefits coverage, including health, dental, and life insurance.
* Walk clients through the benefits sign-up process and troubleshoot user issues with the online portal.
* Process client remittances.
* Prepare and send welcome letters.
* Assist with planning and hosting events.
* Maintain accurate and complete electronic records.
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING:
* 5+ years of experience in insurance and/or benefits administration
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Proficiency with technology, particularly Microsoft Office software
* Excellent communication and relationship management
* Familiarity with Green Shield and Desjardins
* Benefits Specialist Certification is an asset
Send a resume (quoting job number #20276) to Courtney Czezowski, Senior Recruitment Division Leader at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post