BAND SAW OPERATOR (Morris, Manitoba)
Are you looking for an afternoon position as Saw Operator? Apply today to work with this leading agricultural manufacturer. As the Saw Operator, you are responsible for performing saw operations in compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures. If you possess high attention to detail, then we would like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Reading and interpreting work orders to determine the stock required to complete the work order
* Receiving, storing, handling, and cutting metal to specification to meet production schedule demands
* Determine dimensions and tolerances, type of blade to be used, blade tension, cutting speed, etc.
* Perform all duties in a safe and proper manner
* Own vehicle to get to work
* Mitre or band saw experience (cutting metal experience preferred)
* Steel-toed safety work boots
* Must be in good physical shape to lift up to 50 lbs
* Must be a safety-minded individual; reliable and dependable
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* Basic math and measuring experience
* Previous crane operation experience an asset
* $19.00 per hour
* Monday – Thursday, afternoon shift, 3:30 PM – 1:30 AM
Please email your resume (quoting 17650 in the subject line) to Paul Munroe at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post