AVIATION MAINTENANCE ENGINEER MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a certified Aviation Maintenance Engineer who is a natural leader and who possess excellent organizational skills? Do you enjoy a fast-paced workplace that allows you to control the flow of the workday?
If you’re a self-starter with excellent people skills, we want to hear from you. Our client is looking for an AME Manager to plan and execute aircraft maintenance at their Winnipeg terminal.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Reporting to the Director of Aircraft Maintenance you will schedule the team’s preventative aircraft maintenance and inspections
* Oversee the repair of unscheduled malfunctions
* Source, buy, and ship aircraft parts
* Review records and procedures to ensure accordance with the Canadian Aviation Regulations as well as company and customer standards
* Oversee the maintenance-related filing system
* Foster strong interpersonal relationships with AMEs, service centers, and equipment suppliers in order to meet deadlines and improve KPIs
* Communicate with other managers to better facilitate the acquisition of parts and enhance collaborative problem solving
* Continually evaluate projects’ timelines in order to increase efficiency and solve logistical problems before they appear
* Review and submit invoices for payment approval
* 2+ years of experience as Maintenance Manager or similar fast-paced position
* Must possess detailed knowledge of aircraft maintenance, inspections, record keeping, scheduling and overseeing maintenance
* Excellent written and oral English skills are required. Proficiency in additional languages an asset
* Knowledge of Cessna 208B and 1900C aircraft an asset
* Aptitude for fast-paced work environments where organization and quick decisions are crucial
* Ability to lift 40 lbs.
Please send a resume (quoting job number 18123) to Cathryn Thomas, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call: 204-926-2249
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Canada’s largest regional air cargo operator with charters across North America
* An opportunity for project ownership and autonomy in a growing company
* Competitive compensation and superior employer-paid benefits
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with exclusive career opportunities that match you best. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post