JOB TITLE: Automotive Mechanic
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
SIZE: 30+ employees
STATUS: Permanent, full-time, in-person
Are you looking to join a reputable automotive service centre committed to providing top-notch vehicle maintenance and repair services to valued customers? As the Automotive Mechanic, you will be responsible for providing high-quality automotive solutions and exceptional customer service. If you’re interested in this opportunity, then apply now!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Long-standing family-owned business for over 60 years
* A friendly, professional work environment with opportunities for advancement
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Utilize diagnostic tools and equipment to conduct thorough inspections to identify potential issues.
* Conduct maintenance and repair tasks on a variety of vehicle makes and models, including but not limited to engines, transmissions, brakes, suspension systems, and electrical systems.
* Adhere to manufacturer specifications and industry best practices when performing repairs and maintenance tasks.
* Maintain accurate and detailed records of all repairs, inspections, and maintenance activities.
* Ensure that the work area is clean, organized, and in compliance with safety standards.
* 5 years’ experience as an automotive mechanic.
* Valid driver’s license and own car required.
* Strong knowledge of automotive systems, components, and diagnostic tools.
* Red Seal Certification is considered an asset.
* AC ticket is considered an asset.
* Strong problem-solving skills; ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex automotive issues.
* Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and repair methods.
* $30.00 – $35.00 per hour depending on experience
* Day shift, Monday to Friday
Send a resume (quoting job number 20979) to Ryan Dyck, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post