ASSURANCE ACCOUNTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you love public accounting with a big firm but need more work-life balance? Are you seeking a smaller company that you can steer change in? Are you an experienced accountant who brings a lot of knowledge to the table?
As the Assurance Accountant for our client, you perform audits, review compliance, and report on finances for their clients.
Our client was established in Manitoba more than 50 years ago. They service firms in the agriculture industry. The company has lots of growth potential and is seeking someone whose experience can influence the expansion and innovation in the company. If you are a confident accounting professional looking to bring changes to a company, connect with Courtney or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Compile, review, audit, and bookkeep for businesses
* Onboard new clients as you manage multiple files simultaneously
* Perform accounts receivable, accounts payable, capital asset acquisition, and disposition with clients
* Summarize clients’ financial statuses by preparing relevant reports
* Review and correct irregularities in financial entries and reports
* Establish charts of accounts and prepare entries for posting
* Correspond with clients to outline relevant information
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 7+ years of accounting experience
* Thorough knowledge of accounting software
* Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA)
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Creative and collaborative environment
* Opportunities to expand your knowledge and steer the business’s decisions
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 19491) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post