ASSOCIATE VETERINARIAN (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you want to work for the leading animal wellness center in Winnipeg? Does an animal welfare organization with unrivaled community outreach initiatives mirror your values? Are you looking to build your skills by practicing shelter medicine?
As the Associate Veterinarian, you will perform many different tasks alongside three other veterinarians. This will include surgery, radiology, and dentristy.
Pinnacle is proud to announce that they have partnered with the Winnipeg Humane Society on multiple veterinary opportunities. The WHS was founded in 1894 and has always been committed to alleviating suffering in the local community. Today, they are one of Canada’s most successful and proactive adoption centers. If you want to gain experience in a busy non-profit environment where you can make a difference, connect with Dan or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide veterinary care for animals and pets that belong to low-income families as well as pet rescues within Manitoba
* Collaborate with the City of Winnipeg Animal Services and the Chief Veterinary Office
* Perform a wide range of surgeries on small animals: spay/neuter, soft tissue, dentistry, and orthopedic
* Conduct imaging: digital radiography and digital dental radiography
* Provide medical advice for decisions that best help the animal
* Contribute and support clinic program development
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* Valid DVM license with the Manitoba Veterinary Medical Association (MVMA) or eligible to be licensed
* 1-3 years performing small animal surgeries and veterinary medicine
* Experience working in a high-volume veterinary shelter is an asset
* A sense of urgency and the ability to manage a high-volume workload
* A collaborative approach
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A state-of-the-art facility
* An opportunity to build your veterinary skills in a busy environment
* You can make a difference in a local non-profit
* Competitive compensation package
Send a resume (quoting job number 19967) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post