ASSEMBLERS (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
This is your opportunity to join a well-respected HVAC industry leader as an Assembler. You will work in a team environment with other highly skilled individuals. Enjoy the benefits of flexible work hours and an environment that promotes hiring new Winnipeggers and fostering their growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assemble and create a subsection of a units system
* Work with a team to integrate the subsection into the overall construct of the unit
* Other duties as required
* Ability to work with tools (drills, impact drivers, air rivet guns, tape measure, various hand tools, pipe threader and a panel lift, etc.) in a safe manner
* Ability to read a tape measure to 16ths of an inch
* Ability to read from shop drawings to build HVAC equipment
* Ability to work shift work (2 week days then 2 week evenings rotation)
* Days – 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Evenings – 3:30 pm to midnight – must be flexible to work days and evenings when needed
* $18.75 per hour for days and evening with shift premium (included) = $19.25 per hour
* Competitive wages, benefit package, retirement package, training and tools are provided.
Please email your resume (WORD preferred) quoting job number 17861 to Marlon Persaud at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post