ARBORIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a skilled arborist who values safety and is looking for a new opportunity with a growing Manitoba company? The professional in this role will be responsible for a variety of projects, including tree removal, pruning, stump griding, and brush clipping.
The arborist will be required to work in and operate lift equipment at heights of up to 70 feet. If you have a history of working safely and effectively in high-pressure environments, this could be your next career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Prepare work sites for tree removal, pruning, stump grinding, and brush chipping
* Operate and work out of a bucket truck and/or spider lift for work at heights of up to 70 feet
* Perform rigging methods at the job site, as necessary
* Climb trees – using various methods – for pruning and tree removal
* Operate stump grinding and brush chipping equipment
* Apply safety protocols and assess work sites for hazards
* 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience as an arborist
* Demonstrated ability to climb and work at heights greater than 30 feet
* Working knowledge of how to operate stump grinding and brush chipping equipment
* Experience working in a bucket truck and/or spider lift
* Applied knowledge of rigging methods
* Track record of taking pride in your work, and working safely under pressure
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with and learn from an ISA Certified Arborist
* Highly rated company that prides itself on delivering top-notch customer service
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17116) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you. Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post