JOB TITLE: Application Support Analyst
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
SIZE: 1700+ Employees
STATUS: Full-Time / In-Person
Begin a dynamic, engaging new career as an Application Support Analyst for a large-scale transportation company. You’ll be responsible for supporting key business applications—without these systems, the whole company stops! Each day will bring plenty of interesting new tasks encompassing a wide scope IT of roles, including technical work, project management, and root cause analysis. If you’re an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can manage multiple initiatives, send your resume to Todd today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
Your generous compensation package will also include extended health and dental care, a selection of insurance packages with excellent coverage, profit sharing, education reimbursement, and an optional RRSP. This company is eager to provide professional development opportunities to advance your skills.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS AN APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST:
* Provide application support of Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
* Support EDI functionality and performance
* Design, develop, and configure application databases, interfaces, scripts, programs, and services.
* Document technical issues and perform root cause analysis.
* Create a document repository for easier resolution on future issues.
* Lead upgrade/change management projects related to transportation applications.
* Manage project scope changes; develop change management strategies.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN AN APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST:
* 4+ years of support experience with a mix of application support, technical support, or customer service
* 3+ years EDI industry support experience
* Experience working with SQL or other databases
* Experience working with Fleet Management Systems (FMS) and Document management systems (DMS) is an asset
* 2+ years of experience with established IT troubleshooting methodologies such as ITIL, Kepner-Tregoe would be a strong asset
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Experience supporting Windows, Mac, and Linux environments
* Excellent communication, collaboration, and strategic problem solving
Send a resume (quoting job number #20977) to Todd Georgeson, Recruitment Consultant at [email protected].
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? If this Application Support Analyst position isn’t the right fit, our recruiters are seeking talent for plenty of other jobs in Winnipeg. Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post