APPLICATION DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a developer with excellent problem-solving skills, a scientific mindset, and the ability to work independently? Our client is hiring for a unique role; the successful candidate will be writing APIs, connecting applications, and owning complete solutions.
As the Application Developer, you will work with key stakeholders who will provide use cases for application integrations, changes to data needs, and BI reporting. Secondary items will revolve around writing applications used for parsing complex PDFs with critical business information. As the sole developer for this team, you will make technical decisions and set coding practices, unit testing, and design patterns. Successful candidates will need to have sounds fundamentals in C#, SQL, parsing large volumes of JSON object data, and the ability to test their work.
NOTE: Due to the nature of the data involved in this role, candidates must reside in Winnipeg and be willing to work in the office daily.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop code using C#, SQL, and related MS technologies
* Manage individual project work from inception to deployment
* Interface directly with business users to collect specifications and data
* Perform unit testing and ensure quality
* 5+ years of experience with C# and associated .Net technologies
* 2+ years of experience working on complex applications with microservice architecture.
* 2+ years of experience working independently on projects, including interacting with end-users
* Experience with TFS, GitHub, or a similar source
* Curiosity and desire to learn about scientific research principles
* Experience with Cloud (Azure, GCP, etc.); services beneficial but not required
Please send a resume (quoting job number 18375) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.2243
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established Winnipeg-based company with national reach
* Project ownership from end-to-end
* A modern and dynamic team environment
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you — your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post