APPLICATION AUTOMATION DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you interested in working on full-cycle projects, from initial concept to delivery? Do you enjoy working in a dedicated environment supporting a consistent set of end users? Here is an exciting opportunity to join a small development team within an enterprise-level company. The role of AA Developer offers all the resources and complexity of large projects, but in an environment where your voice is heard, and you can be responsible for your own work.
Primarily, you will work with the engineering teams responsible for the schematics and build execution of complex machinery. You will work to understand gaps in applications, develop automation solutions, and speed up the build process.
The AA Developer will require strong problem-solving skills to create simple solutions that help complex processes running smoothly. Above all, this role requires a professional, with the maturity and flexibility to manage projects effectively.
NOTE: This company prefers that candidates be currently living in Manitoba; however, they are open to Canada-based candidates who are willing to travel or relocate once it is safe to do so.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage individual project work from inception to deployment
* Interface directly with engineering and other technical teams
* Perform unit testing and ensure quality
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 7+ years of experience with C# and associated .Net technologies
* 2+ years of experience working independently on projects, including interacting with end-users
* Hands-on experience with Core, CoreCLR, and CoreFX
* Experience with TFS or similar source control
* Curiosity and desire to learn about engineering principles
* Experience with Azure and Cloud Services would be highly beneficial
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a positive team that enjoys delivering together
* Company invests heavily in IT to drive better business decisions
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17115) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally-owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post