ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you want to work for a leading Manitoba organization? As the Administrative Coordinator, you will be an integral part of the team, playing the key leadership role for daily operation, maintenance, and communications of the organization. The successful candidate is a highly motivated individual with proven communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Liaise with internal and external vendors through regular communication
* Manage documents and enter accurate information into an internal system
* Prepare new correspondences and find additional information if required
* Manage phone calls and emails and re-route to appropriate contacts
* Other duties as required
* 1-3 years of previous experience in an administrative or coordinator role
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse group of people
* Strong ability to work accurately and pay attention to detail
* Solid computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and database programs)
Please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post