ADMINISTRATIVE ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT – TERM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for a role with more than just accounting duties? Do you have an understanding of accounting basics and a willingness to learn? As the Admin Accounting Assistant in this growing Winnipeg accounting firm, you will be responsible for a variety of clerical and accounting tasks. If you think you have what it takes, please apply now.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Basic reception duties – answer phones, greet clients, etc.
* Enter bills into accounting system
* Print cheques and financial statements
* General office duties – order office supplies, be the liaison for office machines, maintenance, etc.
* Manage and input information into the time and billing system
* Data entry of payroll and vendor information
* 1-2 years of of AP / AR experience
* Reception experience an asset
* Organized and detail-oriented
* Able to work and learn independently
* Skilled with use of MS Office and basic accounting software
Please send a resume (WORD doc preferred) to Lillian Goossen at [email protected]
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post