ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: In-person)
Are you an accounting professional with proven customer-service and negotiation abilities? Do you enjoy working in a team environment built on integrity and respect?
As the Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be responsible for performing various accounting tasks: invoicing, following up on payments, and recording payments – all according to established procedures.
Our client is a Winnipeg-based leading manufacturer that supports North American businesses. The company is committed to environmental protection and has received recognition numerous times for its ecological achievements. If you want to work for a business committed to the health of its community, connect with Courtney, or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Process daily invoices and monthly statements
* Prepare bank deposits as well as monthly account and bank reconciliations
* Record payments, review past due accounts, and conduct collection calls to secure payment
* Assist with financial reporting and analysis
* Send customers invoice reminders as necessary; cooperate with the Customer Service and Sales Departments to resolve collections issues
* Build strong relationships with the customers you deal with
* 2+ years of experience in accounting; full-cycle accounts receivable experience is beneficial
* Post-secondary education in a similar program is preferred
* Strong English communication abilities
* Proven knowledge of ERP systems
* Excellent interpersonal and customer-service skills
* Thorough knowledge of business software such as Outlook, Excel, and Word
Send a resume (quoting job number 19421) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Creative and friendly work culture
* An innovative, industry-leading company that works on interesting products
* Competitive compensation and benefits
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post