ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: In-Person)
Are you an accounting professional with proven customer service and negotiation abilities? Is your ideal team environment built on integrity and respect?
As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will receive and verify expenses, and reconcile costs and other financial reports with account balances. You will also facilitate payments to vendors and resolve discrepancies.
Our client is a Winnipeg-based manufacturer that supports North American businesses. The company is committed to environmental protection and has received numerous awards for its ecological achievements. If you want to work for a business dedicated to the health of its community, connect with Courtney, or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Process daily invoices and monthly statements
* Match invoices (purchase orders, bills of landing, receipts) and code data
* Complete regular cheque runs
* Prepare accruals for month-end payables
* Reconcile payable accounts and vendor statements
* Build strong relationships with customers
* Enter data into accounting software and maintain the filing system
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 2+ years of experience in accounting; familiarity with full-cycle accounts payable is an asset
* Post-secondary education in a similar program
* Strong English communication abilities
* Proven knowledge of ERP systems
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
* Thorough knowledge of business software such as Outlook, Excel, and Word
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A friendly work culture in an industry-leading organization
* An innovative, creative company that works on interesting products
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 19616) to ALYSSA COEY, Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.2213
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post