ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: In-person)
Do you want a voice at the table for company-wide projects and decisions? Are you a confident communicator who can resolve issues without escalating them further?
As the Accounting Supervisor, you will manage accounts payable staff and review invoice accuracy. In addition, you will solve many escalated issues and questions from corporate, branches, and vendors.
Our client is a respected, well-capitalized business eager to meet future challenges head-on. If you enjoy proactively embracing change to achieve a growing business’s goals, connect with Courtney or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Govern the department’s day-to-day activities and resolve escalated issues
* Maintain the vendor database; incorporate new vendors into the system
* Review vouchers and ensure expenses follow company policy
* Approve payments and update product costs
* Field questions from corporate, branches, and vendors.
* Identify opportunities for new technology or new procedures to streamline the department
* Implement the new ERP system
* 5+ years of accounting experience
* Proven supervisory history – ideally with an accounts payable team
* Post-secondary education in accounting or business administration
* Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA) – completed or working towards it
* Cloud-based ERP experience
* Able to review and approve a high volume of payments
* Proficient with technology
Send a resume (quoting job number 19298) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* It is positioned for long-term growth
* Healthy work-life balance: work stays at work
* Opportunities for professional development
* Join a long-tenured team
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post