ACCOUNTING MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy helping businesses meet their goals through accurate and timely bookkeeping and financial reporting? This Manitoban company requires an accounting professional with a proven leadership background to take the responsibility of a Team Leader in their accounting department.
In this role, you will manage a group of key customer accounts and lead a team in delivering efficient accounting services to these customers. You will also identify opportunities to improve company processes and standards. If you have significant full-cycle accounting experience and a track record of building and maintaining successful business relationships, you will make the ideal fit for this role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead, mentor, and develop team members, holding weekly meetings to discuss and reinforce priorities
* Maintain customer relationships within a set group of accounts, including financial management, capital asset management, and financial ratio reporting
* Oversee and perform full-cycle accounting functions for clients, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, remittances, reconciliations, and monthly reporting
* Review work of junior accountants and ensure all team deadlines are consistently met
* Maintain complete and accurate customer records
* Produce financial reports and regular updates for customers
* Contribute to the development, implementation, and enforcement of company policies, procedures, and systems
* 7+ years of full-cycle accounting and bookkeeping experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting or business; CPA designation is an asset
* Proficient computer skills, specifically QuickBooks (desktop and online)
* Proven leadership and communication skills
* Excellent ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and colleagues
* Proven track record of completing accounting functions by the deadline with high degree of accuracy
Send a resume (quoting job number 18170) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Growing Manitoban company with a strong commitment to its customers
* Professional development opportunities available
* Competitive salary and benefits
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post